Made from rugged 11-gauge steel, just like a full-scale pull-up system, this compact unit by Randy and Travis Machinery is optimized for ceiling and wall mounts. Once installed on concrete or timber studs, the pull-up bar will stand 30 inches from the ceiling or wall.
- Material: 11-gauge, 1” x 2” steel
- Depth: 30” from the wall or ceiling
- Width: Use studs 16 inches apart or a custom width up to 48 inches between the brackets
- Orientation: Horizontal or vertical. The support arm will stabilise the pull-up system
- Mounting hardware: NOT included
- Height: 7' 6” to 8' at the centre of the bar, but this is adjustable, depending on the height of the ceiling or intended athlete
- Distance between brackets (Concrete): 36”
- Distance between brackets (Timber studs): 32” or 48”
- Colour: Black
- Shipping weight: 37 lbs
- Length: 32”
- Height: 31”
- Total weight capacity: 500+ lbs
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.